If you are tired of New York and its sky-high living costs, maybe you should consider moving to a cheaper city. There are so many cheaper and more affordable options in the USA. We are going to recommend some of the most affordable cities in the USA. You will surely find an affordable haven for you and your family. When you decide where to move and start saving money you should find your reliable movers. To be sure you will save money try to find affordable movers. Ask your movers to give you Brooklyn moving quotes and choose the most affordable offer.
Move to one of the most affordable cities in the USA
There are many affordable cities to live in in the USA. If you look outside of New York or San Francisco you will find many cities that have below national average living costs. When you decide to move the first and most important step would be to hire the right movers. If you have something valuable to move you should consider hiring the best New York piano movers. For example, we would recommend Boise in Idaho. You maybe didn’t hear or this city, but it is a perfect place for families and kids. It ranks 23rd on the list of the best livable cities. If you move here your annual income would be $43,040, which is pretty good. Moreover, after you pay for all of your housing costs you are left with about 74% of your earnings.
Anchorage in Alaska
If you don’t have a problem with somewhat harsh winters, Alaska is the right place for you. The cheapest and most affordable city here is Anchorage. This city with the metro population of 398,000 people is an important center in Alaska. Namely, it is the center for industry and commerce. The average annual salary here is above the national average and you will be earning $57,770 a year.
Charlotte in North Carolina
This city offers an urban but safe haven for you and your family. You will be satisfied with the average annual salary of $49,600. Moreover, you will spend only 26.07% of your salary on housing expenses. In addition, this city is 22nd on the list of the best places to live in the USA. It has a big metro area population of 2,381,152 people.
This city has the biggest metro area in the state of Missouri. If you move here you salary will be $48,240 and you will be spending only 25.95% on your living costs. Be sure to visit the Saint Louis Zoo if you move here.
Kansas City in Missouri
If the famous Dorotti loved this place, you will love it too. This city has a certain charm you will not resist. The metro area population is just over 2,000,000 people, and it is much more affordable than the metro areas of other major cities. If you move here your salary will be $48,900 and you are going to spend only 25.91% on living expenses. Of course, try to find some cross-country moving tips before you move here.
Wichita in Kansas
This city has that smaller city vibe. The metro area population is just over 600,000 people. You will love it because you will probably become friends with your neighbors and enjoy a calm and relaxed life. Moreover, you will love your average annual salary of $43,280. We say this because you will only spend 25.88% on your living expenses.
Lafayette in Louisiana
If you love the South and its rich culture you will love this city. The annual income of $39,350 is pretty low and below the national average. But, you don’t need to worry because the living costs are quite low as well.
Here are some more honorable mentions among the most affordable cities in the USA
- Little Rock is the capital of Arkansas and is the 18th on the list of the best places to live in the USA. That and the fact that you will be able to save more than 74% percent of your income is pretty fascinating. Your average national income in this city will be $43,050.
- Louisville in Kentucky has seen an increase in income. The average annual salary here is %44,270 and it ranks as 13th on the list of best and most affordable cities in the USA. You will only spend 25.55 of your income on living costs if you move here.
Here are the top 5 most affordable cities in the USA
- Our champion is Huntsville in Alabama. With a great annual average salary of $52,960, you will still save a lot. You will only spend 22.56% on your living expenses.
- Fort Wayne in Indiana ranks second. Even though, it has a small metro area of just below 500,000 people the housing is very cheap and you will do just fine with the salary of $42,250.
- Des Moines in Iowa is not number one on the list just because of the housing prices that are somewhat higher than the competition. Your salary here will be $49,420 and you will spend only 23.52% on your living costs.
- Grand Rapids in Michigan has an average metro city area with 1,o28,173 people. Your average annual salary here will be $43,610 and you will be spending only 24.6% on your living expenses.
- So number five goes to Indianapolis. This city in Indiana will swipe you off your feet if you love a relaxed and stress-free living. In addition, your average annual salary will be $46,840 and you will only spend 24.75 % on your living expenses.
So these are some of the most affordable cities in the USA. You will definitely be able to choose your perfect cheap haven and save a bunch of money. Just imagine all you can do with all of the money you save when you cut costs on your living expenses. As you can see Huntsville in Alabama is the most affordable city in the USA. As you can see it is wonderful. Moreover, your family will love its calm charm and nature.